|Set:||Forged in the Barrens|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Force attack, Outcast|
|Wiki tags:||Immune-granting, Positional effect|
Kurtrus fled the Black Temple, abandoning Illidan's cause, to seek revenge against the Dreadlord Anetheron.
- For other representations of Kurtrus, see Kurtrus Ashfallen (disambiguation).
How to get
|Golden Kurtrus Ashfallen||3200||1600|
- If opponent has only one minion on their board, Kurtrus Ashfallen will attack it twice.
There are 5 achievements related to Kurtrus Ashfallen.
|Gameplay - Barrens - Demon Hunter||To the Left-Mooost! To the Waaall!||Destroy 30 minions with Kurtrus Ashfallen.|
|Adventures - Books - Book of Mercenaries||Awake||Complete Kurtrus's story in the Book of Mercenaries.|
|Game Modes - Battlegrounds - Kurtrus Ashfallen||Ashfallen in Love With You||Play a game of Battlegrounds as Kurtrus Ashfallen.|
|Game Modes - Battlegrounds - Kurtrus Ashfallen||Ashfallen in Love With You||Finish in top 4 as Kurtrus Ashfallen.|
|Game Modes - Battlegrounds - Kurtrus Ashfallen||Ashfallen in Love With You||Finish in 1st place as Kurtrus Ashfallen.|
Kurtrus Ashfallen is unique to Hearthstone. He is one of the ten mercenaries introduced in Forged in the Barrens.
- An angry outcast seeking vengeance…
- For many years, Kurtrus lived modestly, tending a moonwell and caring for his young family. Then, during the Third War, the dreadlord Tichondrius used the Skull of Gul’dan to corrupt Kurtrus’s serene forest into the Felwood. The brother of Tichondrius, Anetheron, led demon armies to clear out the night elves who had resisted the corruption. Only Kurtrus survived the slaughter.
- Illidan took in outcasts like Kurtrus, forging them into his elite demon hunters – the Illidari. Kurtrus sacrificed everything to join them. But Kurtrus had a vision. He saw Anetheron. The dreadlord was still alive, biding his time in the Twisting Nether, waiting to return. Kurtrus saw a warlock in Kalimdor determined to summon Anetheron to Azeroth.
- Now, Kurtrus has abandoned Illidan. Stripped of his armor and warglaives, he travels to the Barrens on a personal quest for vengeance, to stop the warlock, before it is too late…
- Server-side patch (2021-04-05): Now attacks twice on an enemy minion if it is the only one on opponent's board.
- Patch 184.108.40.206662 (2021-03-25): Added.
- Blizzard Entertainment (2021-04-06). Meet the Mercenaries. PlayHearthstone. Retrieved on 2021-04-08.