King Mukla wanders Jaguero Isle, searching for love.
- For other appearances of King Mukla, see King Mukla (disambiguation).
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
Golden King Mukla (Core) is obtained for winning 5000 games across all classes.
- Regular King Mukla could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Legend in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (10/10) achievement).
- The Bananas granted by Mukla, like other generated spells, count as spells and will trigger related effects like any other spell card.
- The Bananas take up space in the hand as with any other card. If the opposing player has 9 or 10 cards in the hand, they will only receive 1 or 0 Bananas.
King Mukla is a very powerful card with a very low cost which can devastate the early game in your favor. The trade-off for this is that your opponent will receive two Bananas which can be used to buff their minions by 1/1 for 1 mana each; they can also be useful for triggering a Combo, or to increase the card count in their hand for cards like Twilight Drake.
King Mukla is best played when your opponent has no minions, as the Bananas will otherwise make it even easier for the opponent to remove Mukla from the board.
The Banana cards can also be used to your advantage. Minions such as Goblin Sapper and Clockwork Giant can benefit from the opponent's increased hand size. Forcing your opponent to overdraw and lose cards in their deck is also made easier by the Bananas.
King Mukla is a hostile mob in World of Warcraft. King Mukla is a giant skymane gorilla found on Jaguero Isle in The Cape of Stranglethorn. Mukla captured a tauren princess and you must save her on the quest Mukla's Demise.
- As discovered during Banana Brawl!, King Mukla likes to celebrate his birthday by giving bananas to players - even when he's not in the game!
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Through the Dark Portal" series, for the card King Mukla.