|Set:||Journey to Un'Goro|
Battlecry: Destroy all damaged Minions.
He's a terror at concerts.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden King Mosh||3200||1600|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
King Mosh can be used in combination with cards such as Whirlwind, Ravaging Ghoul, Blood Razor, Scourgelord Garrosh, or Death's Bite to act as an effective board clear. Be wary of trying to pull this off over two turns, especially when playing against Priest, who may be able to heal their minions back to full health with cards such as Holy Ripple or Holy Nova.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If King Mosh is damaged before the Battlecry phase of his summoning sequence, he will destroy himself along with the rest of the damaged minions.
- Note that many triggers like Snipe happen after the Battlecry Phase has resolved, so they can't make King Mosh kill himself.
- Many triggered effects related to summoning trigger after the Battlecry phase. If there is a damaged minion in play with such an effect, King Mosh's Battlecry will destroy it first, usually preventing it from triggering.
- Example: A damaged Swamp King Dred is on the opponent's board. King Mosh will destroy it because its Battlecry activates before Dred's trigger, preventing Dred from triggering at all.
- Example: A damaged Knife Juggler is in play on King Mosh's side. When King Mosh is summoned, it destroys the Knife Juggler without it throwing a knife.
Lore[edit | edit source]
King Mosh is a rare elite devilsaur who roams around northwestern Un'Goro Crater. He is infamous for being extremely powerful for his level, making him able to kill unattentive lower-level players with ease, and for having been the most powerful rare mob in World of Warcraft prior to the Burning Crusade expansion.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1136 (2017-04-04) Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Sean Plott (2017-04-20). Day(9) tests an interaction..