|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Joust, Put into hand|
Elekk jousting is AWESOME.
How to get
|Golden King's Elekk||400||50|
A good tool for hunter control decks. Even when losing the Joust, King's Elekk has good enough stats to contest other minions in the early game. It could be considered a strictly better version of Bloodfen Raptor, due to having identical stats and cost but, if winning the Joust, with an added effect.
- Elekk are a species of large, elephant-like creatures native to Draenor that the draenei commonly employ as mounts. Elekk became sickly and corrupt as a result of Draenor's fel corruption and subsequent transformation into Outland.
- Patient and strong, the Elekk exemplify the draenei attitude towards the hardships of life. It is said an elekk never forgets.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Scourgewar" series, for the card Great Elekk.
- Patch 22.214.171.12420 (2017-02-28): Fixed interaction with Chromaggus.
- Patch 126.96.36.19986 (2015-08-18): Added.