|Set:||One Night in Karazhan|
"Goodness! What… abundant drool you have."
How to get
|Golden Kindly Grandmother||400||50|
Kindly Grandmother offers good value for its cost, providing a 1/1 and a 3/2 for just 2 mana, effectively combining a Bloodfen Raptor and a Wisp in one card. Both minions are Beasts, and the Grandmother could benefit from Deathrattle synergies like Forlorn Stalker or Princess Huhuran.
- ▶️Such big teeth I have.
- ▶️Ooh dear.
- ▶️<death sound>
Grandmother is the disguise of The Big Bad Wolf when first encountered in Karazhan. Players can talk to her, and completing the dialogue will start the fight. The Wolf's disguise in Hearthstone is not quite as convincing, but still serves to protect him from premature destruction.
- Hello, my child.
- Oh, grandmother, what big ears you have.
- The better to hear you with, my child.
- Oh, grandmother, what big eyes you have.
- The better to see you with, my child.
- Oh, grandmother, what phat lewtz you have.
*The Big Bad Wolf tears off disguise*
- Big Bad Wolf
- The better to own you with!
- Despite being a Worgen, a humanoid race, Kindly Grandmother counts as a Beast. Perhaps this is credit to her admirable acting skills.
- Patch 188.8.131.5221 (2016-08-09): Added.