Now you see him, now you don't, now you're impaled.
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
These decks correspond only to level 6. If this boss is encountered on level 5, his deck will be missing 5 random cards.
|Rogue||Beneath the Grounds||2||Swashburglar||2|
|Hooked Scimitar||2||Cavern Shinyfinder||1|
|Blade Flurry||2||Clever Disguise||2|
|Shadow of Death||1||Elven Minstrel||2|
|Spectral Cutlass||2||Underbelly Fence||2|
|Warrior||Cursed Blade||1||Hench-Clan Burglar||2|
|Forge of Souls||2||Spectral Cutlass||2|
|Lost Spirit||2||Ethereal Peddler||2|
|Ancient Shade||2||Tess Greymane||1|
|Phantom Freebooter||2||Warrior||Cursed Blade||2|
|Wrapped Golem||2||Neutral||Rummaging Kobold||2|
- You wish to become a ghost?
- Reno Jackson
- There's no such thing as ghosts... there's no such thing as ghosts...
- Oh, hi! This is my first chat in years!
- A spirited riposte!
- Death has its benefits.
- Impressive, aren't I?
- Look alive, now.
- My blade is a cut above.
- I can swallow swords too. Doesn't hurt at all.
- If I beat you, please haunt me. We'll be friends!
- Ancestral Guardian
- Oh, NOW the other guardians visit.
- Weapon card
- Have you ever been cut by a spectral sword?
- Brazen Zealot
- You keep brave company.
- Bone Wraith
- Better to be a spirit than that!
- Tomb Warden
- Now that's unusual.
- Wait, come back! I could use some company!
- Patch 22.214.171.124717 (2019-09-10): Added.
|Tombs of Terror|
The Lost City
Halls of Origination
The Inner Sanctum