|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
Keeps your choices handy.
RARITY=5 CLASS=2 COLLECTIBLE=1 ELITE=1 COST=2 HEALTH=3 ATK=2 CARDTYPE=4 ENCHANTMENT_BIRTH_VISUAL=0 ENCHANTMENT_IDLE_VISUAL=0 TRIGGER_VISUAL=1
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1|
- The spell choices added to your hand both have the same mana cost as the original spell.
- works normally while you control Keeper Stalladris. The spell cast has both effects combined, and choices will be added after.
Keeper Stalladris has superb stats for his low cost. With this in mind, in addition to comboing a powerful Choose One spell with him the turn he's summoned, you can potentially keep him alive for prolonged periods of time to continuously use his effect. Even if your deck doesn't use that many Choose One cards, Stalladris can still provide lots of value, since you can save him specifically for one of the few Choose One spells you do have. While not overly powerful in any one specific deck, he's flexible enough that he should be considered a high priority to include in any deck that utilizes multiple Choose One spells.
Choose One spells
- ▶️ Find your balance!
- ▶️ <death sound>
Stalladris is unique to Hearthstone. He is a keeper of the grove from Crystalsong Forest—the strange, magical region of Northrend over which Dalaran hovered during the war against the Lich King—who has come to Dalaran to respond to its call for help.
- Crystalsong Forest, also known as Crystal Song Woods and originally called Moonsong, is a landlocked region in the middle of Northrend.
- Crystalsong Forest was accidentally created by weak and desperate Highborne of Shandaral after the Great Sundering, who had seen the blue dragonflight crystallizing creatures and drawing magic out of them. Desperate for a replacement for the Well of Eternity, the Highborne infiltrated the Nexus and stole artifacts of the flight, earning the dragons' ire. When the dragons confronted them in the forest the elves attempted to crystallize part of the area and draw magic from the crystals to fight the dragons off, but the spell was much more powerful than anticipated and transformed the entire region as well as twisting the elves' spirits.
In the modern day, Crystalsong is home to many creatures that have apparently been altered by the magical energies in the area, such as strange crystalline dryads and satyrs. With his uniquely crystalline appearance, Stalladris appears to be something of a male counterpart to the crystal dryads.
- Keeper Stalladris required the largest amount of new art for a single card, with both Choices for , , , , , , , and and one choice for needing new art to easily tell them apart in your hand.
- Patch 126.96.36.199933 (2019-04-04): Added.