|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Voice actor:||Carlos Larkin|
He was once the Aspect of Magic but gave it up to focus on cheap tricks.
- For other representations of Kalecgos, see Kalecgos (disambiguation).
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
When summoning Kalecgos, if you have no spells in your hand, it's generally best to Discover the highest-Mana spell possible, so you can get the most value out of a single turn. Alternatively, you can try and fish for a specific card, such as to delay your opponent or to dig through your deck.
You don't always have to play Kalecgos for the card he Discovers. If you were planning on playing an expensive card like (or even Frost Nova and passing), it's not a bad idea to summon Kalecgos first to generate a card and put a threat on the board.
- Kalecgos is the former Leader and Aspect of the blue dragonflight and former Aspect of Magic, after the death of . His mortal form is half-human, half-elven calling himself Kalec. Due to the blues being most in tune with magic of all the dragonflights, Kalec has the powers of a sorcerer and the strength of a warrior.
- Prior to the Nexus War, Kalecgos was Malygos' investigator, and became involved in the search for residual energies of the Sunwell. He opposed Malygos' war against mortal spellcasters and became the blue dragonflight's ambassador to the Wyrmrest Accord.
- During the events of the War against , Kalec decided to not stand with Malygos. He allied himself with and the Wyrmrest Accord to help stop his former master.
- With the rise of during the Cataclysm, Kalecgos was named the new Aspect of Magic and aided his fellow Aspects and the mortal adventurers in the battle with the Aspect of Death. After his defeat the blue dragons went their separate ways; Kalec has joined the Kirin Tor and now resides in Dalaran to pursue a relationship with its new leader, Jaina. He has since become one of the Council of Six.
- Kalecgos' artwork from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game was used as ' card art, long before Kalecgos himself was added, due to a lack of original Malygos art at the time.
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2014-06-07).
- Patch 18.104.22.168933 (2019-04-04): Added.