- "These aren't my beautiful cards, this is not my beautiful deck! Your deck's overflowing with Hallucinations, go see how the other side plays."
Just a Hallucination is the 104th Tavern Brawl. It made its debut on June 7, 2017.
|104||June 7, 2017||June 12, 2017|
|139||February 7, 2018||February 12, 2018|
|186||January 2, 2019||January 7, 2019||Rewarded a Rastakhan's Rumble card pack|
|267||July 22, 2020||July 29, 2020|
|300||March 10, 2021||March 17, 2021|
This Brawl revolves around the Rogue spell Hallucination.
Your deck is filled with random spells from your class and the Rogue spell Hallucination.
- You start out with 3 mana on your first turn.
- Your class choice will determine the cards your opponent can select.
This Brawl isn't a question of "what to play" as opposed to "what not to play", as any advantage derived from the class you pick will benefit your opponent instead. Especially dangerous classes to pick include:
- Mage - Includes many damaging spells, Sorcerer's Apprentice for a slew of free Hallucinations, as well as the possibility of Discovering Archmage Antonidas, which will generate a Fireball for each Hallucination played.
- Priest - Similar to Mage, Radiant Elemental will give your opponent a chance of spamming free Hallucinations, and Lyra the Sunshard gives your opponent an extra (random) Priest spell for each Hallucination played.
- Paladin - less example but Spirit of the Tiger well synergize with spells.
- Rogue - The inclusion of cards that synergize with cards from other classes, such as Ethereal Peddler and Obsidian Shard, can give your opponent an advantage.
- The description for the brawl references a line from The Talking Heads song "Once in a Lifetime".