|Set:||Goblins vs Gnomes|
This robot is a lean, mean, butlerin' machine.
RARITY=3 CLASS=12 COLLECTIBLE=1 ELITE=0 COST=4 HEALTH=4 ATK=1 CARDTYPE=4 CARDRACE=17 ENCHANTMENT_BIRTH_VISUAL=0 ENCHANTMENT_IDLE_VISUAL=0 TRIGGER_VISUAL=1
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- At the end of each turn, if the player whose turn is ending has fewer than 3 cards, Jeeves will determine the number necessary to bring them to precisely 3 cards, and attempt to draw that many cards.
- If the player does not have enough cards remaining in their deck for Jeeves to refill their hand to 3 cards (including if the player has no cards remaining in their deck), Jeeves will still try to draw the precise number of cards that would be required to reach 3 cards. For example, a player with 1 card in hand and 1 card remaining in their deck will see Jeeves attempt to draw 2 cards for them. A player with 0 cards in hand and 0 cards in their deck will see Jeeves attempting to draw 3 cards. Jeeves will not try to draw cards infinitely for players with exhausted decks.
- As with all card draw, if Jeeves attempts to draw a card while the player's deck is exhausted, the player will suffer fatigue damage.
- When multiple Jeeves are on the board, each will activate in order. Unless the player's deck and hand combined contain fewer than 3 cards, the second Jeeves will never have an effect, since the first Jeeves will ensure the player has at least 3 cards in hand by the time the second is activated. However, if the first Jeeves attempts to draw more cards than the player has in deck, the second Jeeves will inevitably attempt to draw the remainder. The significance of this is that a second Jeeves' effect will not impact gameplay in any way, unless one of the players has fewer than 3 cards in their deck and hand combined.
Jeeves provides an excellent, if somewhat clunky source of card draw for aggressive Mech decks. Being a Mech itself, Jeeves benefits from various Mech synergies, such as , Magnetic and . Opponents will sometimes hesitate to remove Jeeves due to wanting to obtain its benefit, but the controlling player usually gains the benefit first, getting closer to victory.
Lethal against in Curse of Naxxramas, as Jeeves will keep attempting to draw cards for him at the end of his turn. This results in Patchwerk dying from fatigue, ensuring a turn four victory.
- ▶️ <triggering sound>
- Use: Requests the presence of Jeeves, the perfect gentleman robot butler, who will attend to your needs for 10 min. Jeeves can grant bank access to very skilled engineers and perform mundane tasks such as buying, selling, and repairing for anyone. (1 Hour Cooldown)
- Both the name "Jeeves" and the character of Jeeves have come to be thought of as the quintessential name and nature of a valet or butler, inspiring many similar characters (as well as the name of the Internet search engine Ask Jeeves). A "Jeeves" is now a generic term in references such as the Oxford English Dictionary.
Patch 220.127.116.1134 (2014-12-04): Added.