|Set:||United in Stormwind|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Cast spell|
|Wiki tags:||Fel-related, Random|
|Artist:||Alex Horley Orlandelli|
As a former mage, making the transition from fire to felfire was quite easy.
How to get
Jace Darkweaver can be obtained by:
- Opening card packs
- Crafting regular version for 1600 dust
- Crafting golden version for 3200 dust
- Completing an Arena or Heroic Duels run
- Completing Climbing the Ranks achievements (Regular only)
Category Name Description Rewards Game Modes - Ranked - Climbing the Ranks Reach Legend in Ranked (any format). 50 , Random Recent Expansion Legendary Card,Legend Card Back
- Jace Darkweaver will ignore Outcast effects and will use it's base values meaning for example Chaos Leech will deal 3 damage.
- Jace Darkweaver will only target enemies similar to Solarian Prime targetting strategy
- Jace Darkweaver will use Fury at the time it was being used. If Fury Rank 1 is used, then Rank 1 will be cast ignoring the Mana upgrade
- If no enemies are remaining, Jace Darkweaver will target allied minions
It has variety of uses. It can be used to stack alot of attack on your Hero, as well as getting Metamorphosis Hero power, or simply remove the board.
- Jace Darkweaver is a night elven demon hunter of the Illidari, initially found as a quest giver on Mardum. He used to be a mage and still retains some knowledge of the arcane, but the fel makes it near impossible to use. One thing he can still manage is the occasional spell to glimpse faraway places.
- Jace appears to be quite analytical and intelligent, serving as the technological brains behind the Illidari. He has shown the ability to create demonic wards and handles the maintenance and upgrades to the Illidari's Legion ship, the Fel Hammer.He be recruited as a class order champion.
- Patch 126.96.36.199998 (2021-07-27): Added.