"Ready! Aim! Drink!"
How to get
Regular and golden Ironforge Rifleman are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Regular||2|
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Golden||2|
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Ironforge Rifleman were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the mage class.
- Two Golden copies of Ironforge Rifleman were a reward for raising a mage to levels 55 and 56.
The main strength of Ironforge Rifleman lies in its Battlecry, which can be used to deal a single point of damage to any character. This is particularly useful for picking off low-health minions without taking damage, removing Divine Shield, and for attacking targets behind Taunts. It can also be useful for triggering Enrage effects on the player's own minions. When played against a 1 health minion, Ironforge Rifleman's Battlecry can allow him trade for at least 2 cards, generating card advantage.
Later expansions have rendered Ironforge Rifleman too inefficient to use outside of Arena and has seen better replacements:
- Disciple of C'Thun and Spring Rocket have 1 less Health, but deals 1 extra damage and can buff C'Thun and has the Mech tag, respectively.
- Blowgill Sniper costs 1 less Mana for 1 less Health, while also having murloc synergy.
- Fire Plume Phoenix costs 1 more, but has better stats and Battlecry damage, and also has elemental synergy.
- Scalerider is a direct upgrade for a Dragon-heavy deck.
- Locked and loaded.
- Ironforge is the capital city of the dwarves, a member of the Alliance. It is the ancestral home of the Bronzebeard dwarves. The Council of Three Hammers rules the kingdom of Khaz Modan from the throne room within the city.