Some druids still have flashbacks from strangers yelling "Innervate me!!" at them.
How to get
They are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
Two copies of regular Innervate (Core) are obtained for raising druid to level 4.
Two copies of golden Innervate (Core) are obtained for winning 100 games as druid.
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Innervate were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the druid class.
- Two Golden copies of Innervate were a reward for raising a druid to levels 36 and 38.
Innervate grants the player an extra mana crystal on the turn that it is used. This grants the Druid the potential to use high cost cards a turn or two earlier than expected. Summoning sturdy, powerful minions like Druid of the Claw or a card that ramps up in strength over time like Vicious Fledgling in the first few turns of the game will allow the player to seize board control, often trading for several of the opponent's cards and granting the Druid a sizeable advantage. Simply put, Innervate offers a decent burst of tempo in exchange for card advantage.
However, a notable downside of Innervate is that it is far less useful in the late game when Mana is more plentiful.
While Innervate is unable to increase your Mana crystal pool above 10, it can be used after spending at least 1 Mana to effectively give you 11 crystals for that turn. Unlike Wild Growth, using Innervate with 10 full Mana crystals will not give the player an Excess Mana card.
Innervate is a druid spell that causes the target to regenerate a substantial amount of mana over 10 seconds. This card shares the same artwork as the Innervate card from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game.
The card's flavor text refers to a key mana regeneration mechanic from vanilla WoW. Originally the 31 point Restoration talent for druids, a significant portion of a Resto druid's value in raids was to use Innervate to restore mana to other casters. Clearly, this over-specialisation was not appreciated by all druids.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Heroes of Azeroth" series, depicting the spell Innervate.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Basic to Legacy set.
- Patch 188.8.131.52662 (2021-03-25): Now has Nature spell school (previously: no spell school).
- Patch 184.108.40.20670 (2017-09-18): Now reads: Gain 1 Mana Crystal this turn only. (previously: Gain 2 Mana Crystals this turn only.).
- Patch 220.127.116.1119 (2016-07-12): Golden art updated, now featuring a new rune circle. Casting animation updated.