|Voice actor:||Lani Minella|
She would enjoy the job a lot more if she just could get the imps to QUIT BITING HER.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- Regular Imp Master could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Silver 10 and Gold 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (2/10) and (4/10) achievements).
- This minion's triggered effect has two steps:
- First, it deals damage to itself, queuing and resolving triggers;
- Then, it summons an Imp, queuing and resolving triggers.
The mechanics of Imp Master work well when the only damage it takes is from its own ability, meaning this card is best paired with a Taunt. In a situation where your opponent does not have a lot of minions it can be very easy to overwhelm them. Paired with buffed damage such as that from or , Imp Master and its progeny can deal some serious damage to your opponent and their minions. and also works very well with this card, especially if using your Imps to destroy enemy minions.
When facing the Imp Master, it's generally desirable to remove her as quickly as possible. Unless destroyed the same turn she is summoned, she will have already summoned a 1/1 Imp (making her a 1/4) by the time the opponent gets a chance to remove her.
If there is no room to summon an Imp, the damage still occurs.
- Yawns* I am not a morning person...
- ▶️<death sound>
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Heroes of Azeroth" series, for the card Acolyte Demia.
- Appropriately, this card's art is used for the art of the imps that are created.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 220.127.116.1174 (2016-04-24): The rare gem on Imp has been removed.
- Patch 18.104.22.16834 (2014-12-04): Blood Imps will no longer target Imp Masters with no life left.
- Patch 22.214.171.12488 (2013-06-22): Now has 5 Health, down from 6.