His imp gang likes to sneak into Stormwind to spraypaint "Ragnaros Rulez" on the Mage Tower.
How to get
|Adventure||Defeat Ragnaros the Firelord in Blackrock Mountain 2nd wing - Molten Core||Regular||2|
Works best when you can slowly do damage to it, as the 1/1 Imp will be summoned every time it takes damage. Cards like or can help do damage slowly and effectively. It's also useful if this is your only creature, and there is an opposing on the board, as it will have a 50% chance of taking damage from each of the Knife Juggler's knives. It's also efficient to use the Imp Gang Boss to trade with opposing 1/1's, such as Silver Hand Recruits made by the Paladin's hero power. More Imps can be made by buffing the minion with or .
It should also be noted that the Imp Gang Boss's power will activate even when it takes fatal damage, resulting in a 1/1 Imp regardless, unless Silenced or Transformed. It can however be removed using destroy effects such as without producing Imps.
- Gah! Stop yelling!
- Fine! Ugh, gosh!
- The imps are a mischievous and nefarious race of small, fiendish creatures. The simplest of the summoning spells a warlock can learn is that of the imp. Before they are imparted to this, they must prove that they have the necessary magical and physical ability. Though it lacks physical strength, it possesses powers and a cleverness that serve warlocks well. All imps however are afraid of rainbows.
- Imps are like roaches. If you see one, there are definitely more nearby, and they’re probably doing things like letting the air out of your tires, changing your computer’s background to something embarrassing, or ’plosioning. It’s even worse when they’re in a gang . . . or SUPER GREAT if they’re on your side.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Crown of the Heavens" series, for the card Gakuri.
- Patch 184.108.40.20611 (2015-03-31): Added.
- Blackrock Mountain – The Gooey Molten Center of Molten Core. (2015-03-19).