For more information, see Fiendish Circle.
- The imps are a mischievous and nefarious race of small, fiendish creatures. The simplest of the summoning spells a warlock can learn is that of the imp. Before they are imparted to this, they must prove that they have the necessary magical and physical ability. Though it lacks physical strength, it possesses powers and a cleverness that serve warlocks well. All imps however are afraid of rainbows.
- This is the fourth minion in the game called simply "Imp", all of which are identical in gameplay.
- This card's art is shared with Imp (Imp-losion) and Imp (Imp Gang Boss).
- Worthless Imp is statistically identical to this and the other token Imps.
- Patch 220.127.116.1166 (2018-04-10): Added.