|Abilities:||Deathrattle, Shuffle into deck|
Deathrattle: Shuffle this into your deck. It keeps any enchantments.
But most importantly,
she come bac.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Immortal Prelate||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If an Immortal Prelate is destroyed and then resummoned on the board (such as through use of Desperate Stand or Carnivorous Cube), the resurrected copies will not keep their previous enchantments. Rather, the Immortal Prelate that is shuffled into the player's deck is the only copy that keeps its enchantments.
- Enchantments are only kept if Immortal Prelate has died; if it is returned to hand through effects such as Sap, or transformed by effects such as Polymorph, the enchantments are lost.
Fixed bugs[edit | edit source]
- A bug (as of 12-12-2018) allowed you to benefit from Spell Damage buffs cast on Immortal Prelate (such as Ancient Mage or Tuskarr Fisherman), even when it was in your deck. This bug was fixed in a later hotfix update.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Immortal Prelate is a power curve card. It has a great late game potential, but can be a serious threat even in early stages. Its Deathrattle can delay your fatigue as long as your opponent does not have any hard removal (Polymorph, Silences, "Return to Hand" and The Amazing Reno).
Since Immortal Prelate will always return to your deck, force draws and Recruit are the best options to use along it. The more the better, and, as long as the game keeps going, she will become stronger and harder to dispose. Along with Recruit, you can use Duel! for a force summon. For force draws, consider using Call to Adventure.
You can create several copies of this card by using Desperate Stand. As mentioned before, it keeps the summoning Deathrattle, adding more Prelates as long as you have the buffed one. A similar effect occurs when combined with Gift of Luminance.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Lore[edit | edit source]
Prelate is a title used for paladin-like warriors among the Zandalari trolls, with the prelates of the devilsaur loa Rezan being the highest order of holy warriors to serve any loa in Zandalari society. Much like overall the association between paladins and Shirvallah, prelates sworn to Shirvallah are unique to Hearthstone.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During playtesting, some members of Team 5 would jokingly internally refer to Immortal Prelate as "Pre-latte".
- Immortal Prelate's flavor text is reference to the "He protec but he also attac" internet meme.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124845 (2018-11-29): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Peter Whalen on Twitter. (2018-11-03).
- Peter Whalen on Twitter. (2018-11-04).
- Hotfixes!. (December 13, 2018). Retrieved on 2018-12-23.
- Hearthstone (2018-11-28). Final Card Reveal Livestream | Rastakhan's Rumble (07:21). YouTube. Retrieved on 2018-11-30.