Hungry Hungry Dragon is NOT a fun game.
How to get
|Adventure||Defeat Chromaggus in Blackrock Mountain 4th wing - Blackwing Lair||Regular||2|
- The minion summoned by the Hungry Dragon's Battlecry will be ready to attack by your opponent's turn.
- Class minions summoned by an opponent's Hungry Dragon will count towards your "play X class cards" quests.
- The summoned minion counts as though it was summoned by your opponent for the purposes of cards such as .
Can be used to intentionally inflate the number of enemy minions, in order to activate 's Battlecry. Similarly, it can enable spells that require at least two minions (, , ). and can be used to steal the 1 cost minion, turning this card's downside into a useful bonus effect. The 1-cost minion can be a target for , or .
The 1-cost minion may also present various minion type or ability synergies for the player to take advantage of. For example:
- Deathrattle: ,
- Murloc: ,
This card can also work against a mage's : if the 1 cost minion is destroyed, the value of the secret is diminished. Dragon synergies aside, this card is essentially a for 4 mana instead of 5 with the drawback of summoning a minion for the opponent.
A list of collectible 1-Cost minions in Standard and Wild can be found here.
- ▶️<summon sound>
- ▶️<attack sound>
- ▶️<death sound>
- A dragon is a reptilian creature, usually winged, with magical or unusual abilities. Dragons were one of the first intelligent life forms to appear in Azeroth. It is not clear whether the titans created them or if they somehow evolved prior to the titans' arrival. At one time, their numbers were uncountable, but in present-day Azeroth there are very few left. Originally, there were many different dragonflights, with many different colors to be seen. The five most influential, however, were the reds, the greens, the bronze, the blacks, and the blues, and eventually most (if not all) of the other flights disappeared.
- Chosen by the titans, each of the five dragonflights were given domain over a certain aspect of the world, ranging from the earth to time itself. During the War of the Ancients, the dragonflights sought to fulfill their duty and strike against the invading Burning Legion. Over time, the dragons have endured much hardship and only a handful still remain, hostile to all that may tamper with the titans' creations.
- This card's flavor text refers to the tabletop children's game Hungry Hungry Hippos.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Twilight of the Dragons" series, for the card Twilight Wyrmkiller.
- Patch 184.108.40.20611 (2015-03-31): Added.