|Abilities:||Battlecry, Copy, Summon|
|Wiki tags:||Area of effect, Death-related, Resurrection effect|
No one told her that champions want to sleep in.
- "Whitemane" redirects here. For the uncollectible minion summoned by The Four Horsemen, see Inquisitor Whitemane.
How to get
High Inquisitor Whitemane can be obtained through crafting only.
|High Inquisitor Whitemane||1600||400|
|Golden High Inquisitor Whitemane||3200||1600|
Golden High Inquisitor Whitemane (Core) is obtained for winning 5000 games across all classes.
- Before March 30, 2021, High Inquisitor Whitemane could be obtained through Classic card packs.
High Inquisitor Whitemane has the potential for large amounts of value with her powerful battlecry. Her main purpose is for you to trade in your board into the enemy minions, hopefully clearing it, and then resummoning it for a massive board-swing.
While at first glance she might seem only useful in big-decks where she can resurrect large 7-mana + drops for maximum value, she can theoretically work in a more mid-range strategy or even aggro strategy. For example, if the opponent plays a big taunt minion, or a minion with a powerful passive effect that you have to trade into, High Inquisitor Whitemane can allow you to do that without losing any pressure, at the cost of making the deck somewhat more inconsistent due to having such a high-cost minion.
It might be tempting to hold off on High Inquisitor Whitemane as long as possible to get the maximum effect out of her battlecry, it's important to note that she already has decent stats for her mana-cost. If you resummon a single 3-mana 3/4, then you're effectively played a 6-mana 8/11 that dealt 3 damage to an enemy minion, which is still very good.
The biggest weakness of High Inquisitor Whitemane is that she is very reliant on an already existent board, as she is sub-par if played by herself. If you are so behind that you can not establish a board, or if your minions die on your opponents turn, making use of her can be impossible. Therefore, she is sort of a win-more card, a card that can help ensure victory but not turn around a losing situation, and it can make her inconsistent in general
- Sally Whitemane was a priestess of the Light and the High Inquisitor of the Scarlet Crusade. She directed their activities from within the Scarlet Monastery's Cathedral, until her death at the hands of adventurers and Lilian Voss. During the third invasion of the Burning Legion, Whitemane was resurrected as one of the Four Horsemen of the Ebon Blade.
This is the living version of Inquisitor Whitemane.
- High Inquisitor Whitemane, along with Brightwing, Barrens Stablehand, SI:7 Infiltrator, and Arcane Devourer, were added to the Classic set in patch 18.104.22.168761 to make up for the Classic cards that have been moved to the Wild format in the Hall of Fame set.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 22.214.171.124662 (2021-03-25): Now costs 6 mana (Down from 7). Now has 5 Attack (Down from 6). Now has 7 Health (Down from 8).
- Patch 126.96.36.199761 (2019-07-01): Added.
- Blizzard Entertainment (2019-06-24). Developer Insights: Class Identity, Hall of Fame, and New Cards. Retrieved on 2019-06-25.