There is an urban legend that the first Toxic Sewer Ooze was born because a rookie Goon stashed an open container of milk in a Hidden Cache.
RARITY=3 CLASS=3 COLLECTIBLE=1 ELITE=0 COST=2 CARDTYPE=5 FACTION=3 251=3 268=2 ENCHANTMENT_BIRTH_VISUAL=0 ENCHANTMENT_IDLE_VISUAL=0 SECRET=1
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- Hidden Cache does not trigger when a minion is played that transforms itself (e.g. ).
- Hidden Cache triggers even if the played minion is mortally wounded or pending destroy (such as due to or triggering first).
- Hidden Cache only triggers when your opponent plays a minion from hand, not when a minion is summoned through any other means.
- When your opponent plays a minion, Hidden Cache will not trigger if you have no minion cards in hand.
The best usage of this Secret is when you only have minions in hand that benefit from being buffed in hand (such as or ).
Having only Spells or Weapons in hand when this Secret is out can confuse the opponent into thinking that this is a different Secret, since their minions played will not cause it to activate in that case. This could lead them to play suboptimally in an attempt to play around the wrong Secret's effect.
- Patch 18.104.22.16890 (2016-11-29): Added.