|Hearthstone Hearthstone Patch Notes: 8.0.0|
- Released: 4/4/2017
- The Journey to Un'Goro takes brave explorers on an expedition to a primordial land packed with wonders. . . and danger! It introduces 135 all-new cards—including crackling elementals, gigantic dinosaurs, and a new card type: Quests!
- This update completes preparations for the Year of the Mammoth. The new Hearthstone year begins once Journey to Un’Goro goes live!
- Maiev Shadowsong, a new Rogue Hero, has emerged from the shadows! Win 10 Standard Ranked or Casual mode games after Journey to Un’Goro launches to add her to your collection.
- This update adds functionality to support the upcoming Fireside Gatherings Tavern closed beta test.
- Participation in the closed beta test will be limited to select Fireside Gatherings initially, but we’ll be expanding Taverns to everyone once this phase of testing is complete!
- Taverns UI elements may be present, but non-functional, for some players while this test is under way.
- A new tooltip displays the number of cards in your hand.
- Improved consistency of some card text.
- [Android] You can now download Hearthstone data directly to an SD card during initial installation.
- Jade Spirit will now correctly appear in searches using the term “Jade Golem”.
- When Herald Volazj copies a silenced minion, the copies it creates will now correctly also be silenced.
- Resolved an issue that would make it impossible to cast a spell that costs Health to kill your Hero, even while immune.
- Resolved an issue that would cause casting a 0 mana cost Jade Blossom to still sometimes consume mana.
- Nozdormu’s sandstorm visual will no longer persist if he is returned to a player’s hand.
- Resolved several minor UI and graphics issues
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.