|Hearthstone Hearthstone Patch Notes: 6.0.0|
- Released: 8/9/2016
In this Hearthstone update we’re rolling out the red carpet for the arrival of Hearthstone’s newest adventure: One Night in Karazhan later this week! Prepare yourself to play the free Prologue mission, then party your way through Medivh’s magnificent tower to earn a total of 45 groovy new Hearthstone cards! This update also adds a luxurious new Karazhan game board, several new card backs and Tavern Brawls, and fixes some bugs.
One Night in Karazhan: A Hearthstone Adventure
Let’s celebrate! Grab a drink, get your boogie on, and get ready for One Night in Karazhan! This all-new adventure will be available on August 11 and includes:
- A free Prologue mission for you to explore which unlocks two brand new cards.
- Journey up four unforgettable wings of the Karazhan tower fighting twelve funky bosses and completing nine new class challenges.
- Completing One Night in Karazhan will unlock 45 all-new Hearthstone cards for your collection.
- The grooviest new game board you’ve seen arrives to let you strut your card-playing stuff.
- The following card backs have been added:
- Medivh’s Invitation – Acquired from achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play for August 2016.
- Karazhan Nights – Acquired by purchasing all wings of One Night in Karazhan within one week of launch.
- The Blue Portal – Acquired from completing One Night in Karazhan in Heroic mode.
- Faceless Manipulator now properly transforms into a golden copy of a golden minion.
- Fjola Lightbane no longer leaves a Divine Shield behind when transformed.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when you drew and played a minion very quickly at the start of your turn.
- [Phone] Your gold amount now properly shows when you access the Shop from the Open Packs screen.
- Your opponent's mulligan is now only revealed after you've confirmed your selection.
- A “Restart” option has been added to make new attempts on Adventures missions more convenient.
- Certain token minions that are summoned by playing a minion or spell card have had their base mana costs increased.
- Fixed various audio, graphical, gameplay, AI and UI issues.