|Hearthstone Hearthstone Patch Notes: 188.8.131.5230|
- Released: 6/1/2016
- Note: These updates are for the Windows/Mac PC version of the game only. Updates for mobile devices will be released in the near future.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the game to freeze if you back out of deck creation after playing a Tavern Brawl.
- Addressed an issue with Shifter Zerus transforming into a card that has a “Choose One” option.
- Addressed a graphical issue with playing Evolve on a minion with Taunt or Divine Shield.
- Chat bubbles have returned when typing to others on your friends list.
- Redemption will no longer bring C’Thun back at its full, buffed health value.
- Scaled Nightmare’s attack now properly doubles at the start of your turn after it gets reduced.
- (itIT) Adjusted the volume for Anomalus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.