- For other appearances of Hamuul Runetotem, see Hamuul Runetotem (disambiguation).
- Hamuul Runetotem is the Archdruid of Thunder Bluff and a venerated leader of the tauren people. He is the highest-ranked tauren in the Cenarion Circle. As many of his people do, Hamuul believes very much in the balance between nature and the races of Azeroth. Hamuul was a childhood friend and fierce supporter of High Chieftain Cairne Bloodhoof, and teaches the ways of druidism to his honored brethren. After Cairne was murdered by Magatha Grimtotem, Hamuul continued his role as advisor to Cairne's son Baine, the new High Chieftain, as well as teaching young druids.
How to get
Hamuul Runetotem is unavailable to new players. It's unknown if he will become available again.
Hamuul Runetotem was only obtainable by purchasing the Forged in the Barrens Mega Bundle with real money only.
- Comes with his own portrait
- Has custom emotes
- Has custom tray
- Has special animation when using Hero Power Shapeshift and Dire Shapeshift.
When viewed in the Collection, Hamuul Runetotem has the following flavor text:
- Taught by Malfurion himself, Hamuul proves that night elves and tauren can get along well if they are both good natured.
|Trigger: Gift of the Wild||▶️Be strong, my friends!|
|Trigger: Wispering Woods||▶️The forest speaks to me…|
|Trigger: Moonglade Portal||▶️Wisdom from Moonglade!|
|Trigger: Mulch||▶️All return to the earth…|
|Trigger: Lunar Visions||▶️Commune with the wild…|
|Trigger: Force of Nature||▶️I have learned from the best…|
|Emote: Greetings||▶️May the winds guide you.|
|Emote: Well Played||▶️Well done.|
|Emote: Oops||▶️A blunder?|
|Emote: Threaten||▶️Learn to temper your strength with wisdom!|
|Emote: Thanks||▶️My thanks.|
|Unused: Sorry||▶️I am sorry.|
|Concede||▶️I yield to you.|
|Start||▶️Nature seeks balance in all things.|
|Running out of time||▶️Time slips away!|
|Thinking ||▶️I must think…|
|Almost out of cards||▶️My cards are low.|
|Out of cards||▶️I am out of cards!|
|Error: Need a weapon||▶️I need a weapon!|
|Error: Not enough mana||▶️I do not have enough mana.|
|Error: Minion exhausted||▶️That one already attacked.|
|Error: Hero already attacked||▶️I cannot strike again yet.|
|Error: Minion not ready||▶️It is not ready.|
|Error: Hand already full||▶️My hand is full!|
|Error: Too many minions||▶️I have too many minions.|
|Error: Can't target Stealthed minion||▶️That one hides from me.|
|Error: Can't play that card||▶️It is not within my power.|
|Error: Not a valid target||▶️I cannot reach that.|
|Error: Must attack Taunt minion||▶️An enemy is taunting me.|
|Error: Generic||▶️I cannot.|
|Selection in Choose Your Hero||▶️I serve the land!|
|Emote: Greetings [Lunar New Year]||▶️Happy New Year!|
|Start [Mirror]||▶️Indeed. We balance each other well!|
|Emote: Greetings [Holidays]||▶️Now is the time to make all things merry and bright!|
|Emote: Greetings [Happy New Year]||▶️Happy New Year!|
|Emote: Greetings [Fire Festival]||▶️Fire is a source of renewal and change for the forest… and for us!|
|Unused: Greetings [Pirate Day]||▶️Hamuul DoubLOON-totem at yer service, ye scallywags!|
|Emote: Greetings [Happy Halloween]||▶️Take care! Spirits haunt our halls this Hallow's End…|
|Unused: Greetings [Happy Noblegarden]||▶️May nature bless your Noblegarden this year.|
|Emote: Greetings [Mirror]||▶️And you as well.|
|Start [Malfurion Stormrage]||▶️It pleases me to see you, shan'do.|
- Patch 184.108.40.206257 (2021-02-19): Added.