A good paladin has many tools. Hammer of Wrath, Pliers of Vengeance, Hacksaw of Justice, etc.
How to get
Regular and golden Hammer of Wrath are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Regular||2|
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Golden||2|
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Hammer of Wrath were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the paladin class.
- Two Golden copies of Hammer of Wrath were a reward for raising a paladin to levels 32 and 34.
- This spell has two steps:
Hammer of Wrath is one of few single-target removal spells available to this class. It's similar to the druid's or the rogue's in that all three deal some amount of damage to a minion or hero while drawing the user a card. As such, its most efficient use is the removal of an enemy minion with exactly 3 health or the removal of a problematic minion when one is incapable of attacking it directly (such as when an enemy controls a minion with Taunt).
- "You cannot run from the divine hand of justice."
Hammer of Wrath is a paladin ability from World of Warcraft that instantly deals direct Holy damage to the target. Only usable on targets under 20% health, it is designed as an execute ability for use on low health enemies.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Assault on Icecrown Citadel" series, for the card Hammer of Justice.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Basic to Legacy set.
- Patch 220.127.116.11662 (2021-03-25): Now has Holy spell school (previously: no spell school).