Remember, you’re only as strong as your weakest lynx.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
Halazzi is a mid-game value-oriented card. While each Lynx is weak, they are cheap and have Rush, which can be used for a constant stream of removal. Because Halazzi has very low stats, it's preferable to wait until you are running low on cards in your hand for a second wind to maximize the amount of Lynxes you get. Halazzi should be played when you have at least 6 mana to prevent yourself from getting milled next turn.
Halazzi has good synergy with his own spirit, giving each Lynx summoned +1/+1. Along with the spirit, the many Lynxes generated by Halazzi could be traded into enemy minions to power up a and afterwards revived by , giving you a sticky board presence. He also has strong synergy with , turning your entire hand into random spells. With , all your Lynxes turn from 1 damage pings into hard removal.
- ▶️Try to run.
- ▶️<death sound>
- stole his essence, imbuing it into one of the Amani's greatest hunters. However, this spirit is chained by and is freed when the chieftain troll died.
- Halazzi appears with the other Amani gods after the quest Breaking Through Jin'Alai, directing the player to the leopard goddess, Har'koa.
- The Amani gods are also summoned after the quest Rampage, where they tell the player to defeat the guardians at the Altar of Quetz'lun and kill the Prophet of Akali.
- Halazzi appears in Zul'Aman where his spirit is chained by Daakara. He is freed when Daakara is killed.
- Halazzi's flavor text is a pun on the saying "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link".
- Patch 184.108.40.206845 (2018-11-29): Added.