|Set:||Goblins vs Gnomes|
|Abilities:||Choose One, Draw cards|
Likes: Hiking and the great outdoors. Dislikes: Goblin shredders and sandals. (Can’t find any that fit!).
How to get
|Golden Grove Tender||800||100|
Choose One cards
- This minion's first Choose One effect grants each player a filled Mana Crystal, that can be used that turn.
- Unlike Wild Growth, Astral Communion and Pilfered Power, this card does not generate Excess Mana if played when you already have 10 Mana Crystals, since it still has a beneficial effect (the summoned minion and the possibility to choose to draw a card instead).
Grove Tender can be good in mill druid decks or in ramp druid, which focuses on mana acceleration.
- Ah, the great outdoors.
- The enchanted Dryads are the daughters of the Night Elf demigod, Cenarius. The playful, frolicking creatures vaguely resemble centaurs (their cursed cousins), but have bodies more akin to woodland fawns. They are swift and sure and are at peace with all of the children of the forest. Though they abhor unnecessary violence, the Dryads will defend the wildlands of Kalimdor with their lives if need be.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Tomb of the Forgotton" series, for the card Jasani, Shrine Keeper.
Patch 184.108.40.20634 (2014-12-04): Added.
- Zeriyah on Twitter. (2014-12-03).