|Set:||Mean Streets of Gadgetzan|
Wow, and I thought Arcane Missiles was great!
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
This spell shoots 3 missiles, each one dealing damage to a randomly selected enemy character:
- Each missile is resolved (queuing and resolving triggered effects, such as that of ) before the next one is shot.
- As with all random effects, the missiles can hit any enemy, including Stealthed minions and the enemy hero.
- Characters which have been mortally wounded by earlier missiles or destroyed by triggered effects like will not be selected as targets for subsequent missiles (thus preventing missiles from dealing 'overkill' damage to targets that have already been destroyed by earlier missiles).
- Bonuses from Spell Damage and will increase the damage dealt by each missile (rather than increasing the number of missiles as they do with ): for example, with Spell Damage +2 this spell will shoot 3 missiles, each one dealing 5 damage.
Its very high cost compared to the "regular" suggests that is meant to played with , or another cost reduction effect like . Otherwise this card will be unusable until Turn 7, by which point provides much more value.
This card synergizes with spell power greatly, since spell damage is applied to each missile this means that spell power has effectively three times the effect. A +2 in spell power means this spell does 15 damage, 5 for each missile.
- Matt Place on Twitter. (2016-11-29).