|Abilities:||Battlecry, Draw cards|
She's never quite sure what she's making, she just knows it's AWESOME!
How to get
They are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Gnomish Inventor were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the priest class.
- Two Golden copies of Gnomish Inventor were a reward for raising a priest to levels 57 and 58.
This minion's stats are low for its cost, but are compensated for by its card draw effect.
- Pass me that arclight spanner!
- Hey, gimme a minute!
Gnomes are a race known for their ingenuity and engineering inventions.
- Gnomes tend to design fairly complicated devices that are relatively safe. Gnomes are in many ways commensurate organizers: a gnome can spend as much time (or more) organizing and planning a project as they do actually working on it. If the design fails, they try to learn why, and fix it if they can. If they meet with success, they will continue to tinker with it and improve the design, often for years afterward. Thus, many gnomish designs feature a high degree of complexity and a low chance of failure, the exceptions being those that dabble with chaos energy — but even then, they take steps to ensure the worst that could happen is a brief, non-fatal failure.
- Gnomes overplan new projects, producing blueprints and schematics that can take longer to make than the device itself. While this cautious attitude results in higher quality products and a greater success rate, it often takes so long that cost overruns creep in. While a goblin would scream and flee at the mere thought of a cost overrun, a gnome simply shrugs and presses on. If a project fails to work correctly the first time, a gnome will continue to tinker with it, while a goblin would usually give up and move to something else. Thus, gnomish items have very low failure rates compared to goblin items.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Drums of War" series, for the card Tinker Bixy Blue.