The longbow allows shots to be fired from farther away and is useful for firing on particularly odorous targets.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- Regular Gladiator's Longbow could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Platinum 10 and Diamond 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (6/10) and (8/10) achievements).
This card's Immune effect means that it can be used to tackle minions without taking damage, clearing a path for your heavy hitters to strike at the enemy hero, or to take out opposing minions that greatly threaten you, such as the . It can also provide a useful form of direct damage for finishing the enemy hero. However, the card's high cost should be considered.
- When charging your hero into a suicide attempt with the Bow, the "skull" symbol will show up despite the fact that your hero is Immune.
In World of Warcraft, the Gladiator's Longbow is the top PvP reward bow available to competitors each season. Each season, there is a different adjective before it, such as the Wrathful Gladiator's Longbow or the Cataclysmic Gladiator's Longbow.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Blood of Gladiators" series, for the card Merciless Gladiators Crossbow of the Phoenix.
- The card art actually depicts a crossbow.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 126.96.36.19981 (2016-10-20): Gladiator's Longbow now properly prevents damage caused by . Prior to Patch 188.8.131.5274 (2016-04-24) this weapon's Immune effect would not prevent damage from triggered effects or Secrets such as . This was attempted to be fixed in Patch 184.108.40.20674 by making Gladiator's Longbow have a Proposed Attack Event trigger that makes the attacking hero Immune; however, Explosive Trap is also a Proposed Attack Event trigger, meaning the Dominant Player Bug determined which one triggers first - so you had about a 50% chance of blocking the Explosive Trap damage.