The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Paladin||Lost in the Jungle||2|
|Muster for Battle||2|
|Stand Against Darkness||2|
If you defeat one of them, the other shows up and takes control of the board. Keep the board as clear as possible, as their main strategy is to buff minions fast.
- King Togwaggle
- These fools come to us from the jungle.
- George and Karl
- Light's sake, Karl! NOW look at where we are!
- Don't I recognize you from Un'goro?
- I don't speak to strangers.
- Move aside, I'm taking over.
- Step back, it's MY turn!
- This is ridiculous. Hand me the cards.
- Can I go, George? Can I?
- Let me have a go!
- Let me help, George!
Defeat of George
- George? Oh, no, not George!
Defeat of Karl
- Light merciful they killed Karl!
Defeat of player
- Now, maybe if we go THIS way, we'll find our way back to Un'goro.
- George's response to Karl's death may be a reference to "Oh my God, they killed Kenny!", a recurring line from animated comedy South Park.
- George was later added as a playable hero in The Dalaran Heist where he references the death of Karl. "Karl the Lost", in turn, was added as a non-collectible minion in Tombs of Terror.
- Karl would return as a playable hero in Galakrond's Awakening, facing George.
- Patch 10.0.0.22611 (2017-12-06): Added.