Bael'dun Keep played a critical role establishing an Alliance foothold in
General Twinbraid is the sixth boss in Rokara's Book of Mercenaries chapter.
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Paladin||Aldor Attendant||2||Rogue, Warrior||Coerce||1|
|Conviction (Rank 1)||2||Warrior||Stage Dive||2|
|Knight of Anointment||2||Warsong Envoy||2|
|Hand of A'dal||2||Bumper Car||2|
|Libram of Wisdom||2||Conditioning (Rank 1)||2|
|Invigorating Sermon||2||Warmaul Challenger||1|
|Veteran Warmedic||2||Kargath Bladefist||1|
|Aldor Truthseeker||2||Outrider's Axe||2|
|Blessing of Authority||2||Warsong Outrider||2|
|Libram of Justice||1||Stonemaul Anchorman||2|
|Libram of Judgment||1||Bloodboil Brute||2|
|Libram of Hope||2||Akali, the Rhino||1|
|Paladin, Priest||Devout Pupil||2||Troublemaker||1|
|Neutral||Armor Vendor||2||Warrior, Paladin||Lord Barov||1|
- The player always gets Stage Dive, Playmaker, Warsong Envoy on mulligan.
- At Start of Game the player chooses a hero power: Bru'kan, Guff, Tamsin, or Dawngrasp.
He doesn’t have much in terms of minions, more like a few small and a couple stronger minions, mainly it’s more minion buffs and holy spells. I used Bru’kan as my hero power to get rid of any divine shield and small minions. Use the weapon you have to help get his armour down and from there he will run out of minions, just make sure not to put any good minions down whilst he has full armour.
- General Twinbraid
- ▶️My troops have you surrounded.
- General Twinbraid
- ▶️Aww... is that it?
- Twinbraid was a dwarven warrior of the Alliance. He first appeared as General Twinbraid representing Ironforge and Bael'dun. He was later promoted to the head general of Lion's Landing as High Marshal Twinbraid during the Alliance's campaign in Pandaria.
- Patch 188.8.131.52662 (2021-03-25): Added.
|Book of Mercenaries|
|Kurtrus (Demon Hunter)||