"I don't have money… but what I do have is a particular set of skills."
How to get
Garrote can be obtained by:
- Opening card packs
- Crafting regular version for 400 dust
- Crafting golden version for 1600 dust
- Completing an Arena or Heroic Duels run
- Opening the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of season (Regular only)
- Completing Climbing the Ranks achievements (Regular only)
- Bleed's damage can be increased by Spell Damage.
Garrote provides initial burst of 2 damage to the enemy hero and additional 6 damage later on when Bleeds are drawn.
Garrote is extremely strong in decks that are able to draw out their entire deck quickly. Using Gadgetzan Auctioneer to quickly draw your deck followed by Spell Damage cards such as Ethereal Augmerchant on existing minions to initially draw the entire deck and then shuffle Bleed cards into your empty deck which eventually leading to potential huge burst of Bleed Damage especially when it can be increased by Spell Damage
Garrote is decent in aggressive decks although unreliable can close out games as 2 additional damage from drawing Bleeds can make the difference. It is much better to run Sinister Strike , Eviscerate, or Wicked Stab for bigger damage and cheaper costs.
Stowaway can guarantee to draw 2 of the 3 Bleed cards from the deck
|Gameplay - Stormwind - Rogue||Nobody Makes Me Bleed My Own Blood||Deal 100 damage with Garrote and Bleeds.||100 , 10|
|Gameplay - Stormwind - Rogue||Nobody Makes Me Bleed My Own Blood||Deal 200 damage with Garrote and Bleeds.||100 , 10|
|Gameplay - Stormwind - Rogue||Nobody Makes Me Bleed My Own Blood||Deal 400 damage with Garrote and Bleeds.||500 , 20|
- Patch 126.96.36.199299 (2021-11-16): Now reads: ...Shuffle 2 Bleeds... (previously: ...Shuffle 3 Bleeds...).
- Patch 188.8.131.52998 (2021-07-27): Added.