|Abilities:||Copy, Generate, Shuffle into deck|
Choose a minion. Shuffle 3 copies of it into your deck.
If you are thinking about visiting Moonbrook, you better roll deep.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Gang Up||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The target for Gang Up must be selected from the battlefield. Minions in the player's hand cannot be targeted.
- Gang Up can target both friendly and enemy minions.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This can be a useful card to have in a Mill deck since it can target Coldlight Oracle, while also increasing the amount of cards in your deck so that you do not fatigue as quickly as your opponent. It can also target Antique Healbot to provide massive amounts of healing against aggro decks, and powerful enemy legendaries against a control deck.
Be wary of using this card in a Reno Jackson deck, since having multiple copies of the same card in your deck will disable Reno's healing.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Reign of Fire" series, for the card Bounty Hunt.
- Gang Up was intended to provide rogues with a way of making repeated use of Battlecries and Combo effects. Shadowstep was originally designed to allow this, however in practice players tended toward using it primarily to enable re-use of Charge minions such as Leeroy Jenkins, eventually leading to the creation of Gang Up.
- This card's flavor text refers to Moonbrook.
- Moonbrook is an Alliance controlled town, located southwest of Sentinel Hill in Westfall. The town was formerly controlled by the Defias Brotherhood, but after its fall was reclaimed by the Westfall Brigade. The town is home to a high population of homeless due to the delay of the completion of Sentinel Hill. There are also a handful of Moonbrook Thugs which are hostile to players of both factions.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1111 (2015-03-31): Added.