- Not to be confused with the brawl The Battle for Gadgetzan.
- "The three bosses of Gadgetzan have decided to throw down themselves! They'll be armed with decks of Mean Streets cards from their factions!"
Gadgetzan Throw-Down is a Tavern Brawl. It made its debut on March 1, 2017.
|89||March 1, 2017||March 6, 2017|
This Brawl sees players doing battle in the roles of three special heroes - Aya Blackpaw, Don Han'Cho and Kazakus - each has its own Hero Power and semi-randomised premade deck, based on the leader's faction mechanic (Jade Golems, Hand-buffs and Potions respectively).
Matches take place on the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan battlefield.
The bosses and Hero Powers for each boss are listed in the following table. Full deck lists can be found in the sections below.
- Kazakus' deck revolves around the use of potions, specially because of his hero power (Adding a random potion to his hand). However, his deck has no duplicates, just like Reno decks, with cards like Inkmaster Solia, Raza the Chained and Kazakus himself.
- Aya Blackpaw's deck has the disadvantage of a 4-cost hero power (Summon a Jade Golem), however, she can get a lot of value of it later on, as it improves as well as other cards' respective Jade Golems.
- Don Han'cho's deck revolves around buffing his own hand, allowing him to increase his minions' value and then surprise his opponent.