|Set:||Madness at the Darkmoon Faire|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Deal damage, Draw cards, Modify cost|
|Wiki tags:||Cost-related, Health-related|
All of the other Old Gods used to laugh and call him names. They never let poor G'huun join in any Old God games.
How to get
|G'huun the Blood God||1600||400|
|Golden G'huun the Blood God||3200||1600|
- Unlike other cards with Health costs like Cho'gall and Seadevil Stinger, G'huun's enchantment is applied to the drawn cards.
Alone in cost and stats, G'huun doesn't do many favours. However, his real potential lies in the Battlecry effect: drawing two cards and allowing them to be played for Health instead of Mana. Depending on the cards drawn, this can allow for some rather interesting plays. Do keep in mind the amount of Health needed to play these cards; unless you have ample healing to offset the health lost, it can be more detrimental than beneficial to you.
- ▶️Come, and FEED.
- ▶️<death sound>
There are Lua error: Error: Table CustomAchievementsRewardsLists not found.. achievements related to G'huun the Blood God.Lua error: No valid operator found in join condition ()..
- G'huun (pronounced GU-hoon) was an Old God inadvertently created by the Pantheon during their experiments on the other imprisoned Old Gods, as the titans tried to find a solution to the problem that they posed. Worshiped by the blood trolls of Nazmir as a loa, G'huun was known as the Blood God. Though it was quite less powerful than the other Old Gods, the threat it posed was still world-ending. G'huun's corruption was called "underrot". It sought to spread its rot, pestilence and decay across the world and beyond, and to consume Azeroth in the process.
- G'huun the Blood God's flavour text is in reference to the song, 'Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer'.
- Patch 220.127.116.11904 (2021-04-13): Fixed a visual bug where G’huun the Blood God would leave the blood drop mana cost icon behind when played.
- Patch 18.104.22.168614 (2020-11-12): Added.