|Set:||Journey to Un'Goro|
|Abilities:||Freeze, Triggered effect|
Goes by the online handle "KoolKrusher99."
How to get
|Golden Frozen Crusher||800||100|
- This minion's triggered effect affects the minion itself, making it vulnerable to Shatter, and forcing its user to skip a turn if it's the only minion on the board.
- However, Silence effects can be used on this minion to "cure" its mediocre effect.
While this minion has very high stats for its cost, the fact that it freezes itself after attacking means it will be useless every other turn. Its weakness can be mitigated by giving it Taunt via cards like Sunfury Protector or remove its weakness entirely with Silence effects like Purify.
This minion can be useful against the Sapphiron boss in the Curse of Naxxramas adventure, as it can mitigate Sapphiron's Hero Power Frost Breath by Freezing itself every other turn, while also dealing high amounts of damage.
- This minion's flavor text is a reference to an official Overwatch video announcing the Overwatch League feature. The video features a fictional Overwatch player known as "Krusher99" to represent a generic player, and the name quickly became a meme in the Overwatch community.
- Elise the Trailblazer can be seen on this card's artwork.
- Patch 220.127.116.1136 (2017-04-04): Added.