The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
Frostfur has one of the easiest fights you can go against. The only thing her hero power does is freeze a minion for one turn which will only slow you down. While she has a lot of removal, board control guarantees a win. Keep the pressure on her, save your spells for removal, control the board, keep flooding the board with minions and then you win.
- I told you kobolds to - oh - what have we here?
- That's cold.
- Oh no, none of that.
- Stay there a moment.
- Stay put.
Playing Frost spells
- You, too, embrace the cold?
- That's how we handle things, in Winterspring.
Frostfur is unique to Hearthstone. She is a master of frost and uses her powers to deal with kobolds. The fact that she has white fur and claims to be from Winterspring implies she may be a member of the Winterfall tribe.
- Furbolgs are a hulking, ancient race of bear-men who live in northern Kalimdor and in Northrend. Though they have no special love for war or murder, several tribes have fallen to multiple forms of corruption, including but not limited to the Burning Legion and the Old Gods. The tribes of Ashenvale were traditional allies of the night elves. Concerned by the once peaceful race's condition, the night elves have attempted to help the furbolgs settle their tensions, but the mighty bear-men retreat ever further into their territories and fall deeper into the rage that is overtaking their race. Few tribes are now tolerant of outsiders, most notable being the Timbermaw tribe. Meanwhile, the tribes of Grizzly Hills struggle to recover from the corruption Yogg-Saron placed upon their people.
- Patch 10.0.0.22611 (2017-12-06): Added.