Deal 2 damage to 2 random enemy minions. Overload: (2)
|Abilities:||Deal damage, Overload|
If you combine it with Spooned Lightning and Knived Lightning, you have the full dining set.
How to get
|Golden Forked Lightning||400||50|
- Forked Lightning can be cast and will function if there is only one enemy minion on the board. The enemy minion takes 2 damage.
- Forked Lightning deals damage to both affected minions before queuing and resolving triggers.
Can be very useful if the opponent has a lot of low health minions, and you don't need the extra mana next turn.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Blood of Gladiators" series, for the card Fork Lightning.
- As of Patch 18.104.22.168761, multi-target cards are eligible to be played even if there is only one viable target on the board. Previously, multi-target cards were ineligible to be played if there were less than two viable targets.
- This card is almost identical to Cleave but with cost reduced and Overload effect.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 22.214.171.124662 (2021-03-25): Now has Nature spell school (previously: no spell school).
- Patch 126.96.36.199761 (2019-07-01): Now can be cast even if there is only one viable target on the board.
- Patch 188.8.131.5240 (April or May 2013): Mana cost reduced to 1, down from 2. Overload increased to 2, up from 1.
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - Building the Fire (UK). (2013-03-19).