Floop's Glorious Gloop
Whenever a minion dies this turn, gain 1 Mana Crystal this turn only.
|Set:||The Boomsday Project|
|Wiki tags:||Death-related, Mana-related, Triggered effect|
How much gloop could Floop's Gloop gloop if Floop's Gloop could gloop gloop?
- For the "Floop" minion, see Flobbidinous Floop.
How to get
|Floop's Glorious Gloop||1600||400|
|Golden Floop's Glorious Gloop||3200||1600|
Please add any available information to this section.
- The secret is my glorious gloop! Yes, gloop makes it all possible. Allow me to demonstrate with the help of Intern Kevin here. Alright, Kevin, if you’ll just fetch that vat of gloop for me. . .
- Great gloopily floopily, Kevin, be careful not to trip over those roots—you’ll get precious gloop everywhere!
- ::microbot PIN-C panicked bleeping::
- Why, Kevin! You’ve been glooped! Quickly, if you just rinse off in the emergency show—ah, nope. It’s too late. He’s dissolved. I’m so terribly, terribly sorry. What an unfortunate incident! Poor Kevin. If only he was an advanced, ooze-based lifeform like myself, he might have avoided the gloop’s effects. We’d all be so much safer if we were all ooze-based. . . . Hm.
- But look! My glorious gloop is glowing! Fascinating! In addition to its incredible properties as an ultra-fertilizer, I hypothesize that the gloop stores the potential energy of the matter it dissolves. A most curious side-effect, but doubtless of no interest to Dr. Boom. We’re here to solve real problems, after all.
- Peter Whalen describes Floop's Glorious Gloop as a weird, complex, and "math-y" card, an example of a type of card Blizzard tend not to make particularly often but which are cool in small quantities. One early version of the spell used to refresh the player's mana crystals instead of generating extra ones, but it proved difficult to use and felt clunky since the player always had to be careful not to "go over" and spend their mana. The current version of the card was designed to be a lot easier to use but still have a similar skill-testing, interesting feel to it.
- Daxxarri (2018-07-16). The Boomsday Project: Lab Logs Part 1. Retrieved on 2018-07-16.
- Cam Shea (2018-09-27). Hearthstone: Team 5 on Designing The Boomsday Project's Legendaries. IGN. Retrieved on 2018-10-02.