|Abilities:||Increment attribute, Modify cost|
|Wiki tags:||Damage-related, Dual-class, Healing-related, Health-related, In-hand effect, Ongoing effect|
"A BIG mistake."
How to get
Flesh Giant can be obtained by:
- Opening card packs
- Crafting regular version for 400 dust
- Crafting golden version for 1600 dust
- Completing an Arena or Heroic Duels run
- Opening the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of season (Regular only)
- "During your turns" means the effect applies to this game, and only during your turns and not during the opponent's turns.
- Flesh Giant is discounted only when Health is changed, not Armor.
A good card for both Handlock and Control Priest, which will change their hero's health frequently throughout the game. Handlock has a stronger hero power and plenty of healing, meaning they will typically reduce the cost faster.
- ▶️<summon sound>
- ▶️<attack sound>
- ▶️<death sound>
- Mutated abominations are powerful abomination constructs of the Scourge that was created by Professor Putricide.
- Patch 22.214.171.124456 (2021-08-31): Now costs 10 mana (Up from 9).
- Patch 126.96.36.199040 (2021-08-17): Now costs 9 mana (Up from 8).
- Patch 188.8.131.52613 (2020-07-30): Added.
- Chadd Nervig on Twitter. (2020-07-22).