The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Fist of Jaraxxus
When you play or discard this, deal 4 damage to a random enemy.
|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
- Not actually Jaraxxus' fist.Boolean tags
Deal damageWiki referenced tags Discard-related, On-discard effect, RandomExternal links
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- This spell's effect will activate if it is played, or discarded from the hand. It will not activate if directly removed from the game through effects such or , or attempting to draw the card with a full hand.
- If Fist of Jaraxxus is countered by , nothing will happen.
- If you play with Fist of Jaraxxus in your hand, the Fist will only be able to hit the enemy hero. This is because random damage effects ignore pending destroy minions, even though they are still in play.
- Even when triggered by being discarded, Fist of Jaraxxus is affected by Spell Damage and bonuses.
- is an eredar lord of the Burning Legion and the second encounter of the Trial of the Crusader raid instance. Lord Jaraxxus is accidentally summoned by Grand Warlock when the gnome attempts to summon a doomguard for the next challenge. Jaraxxus kills Fizzlebang for his efforts.
- Despite Jaraxxus being an eredar with red skin, the artwork depicts a blue-skinned eredar (more specifically the Eredar Chaosbringer from the World of Warcraft: Trading Card Game). Ben Brode explained this by saying "That's actually Jaraxxus. An Eredar Lord's skin changes color to match his mood. That's Chillaxxus."
- Patch 126.96.36.199662 (2021-03-25): Fel spell school added.
- Patch 188.8.131.5257 (2015-09-29): New animation added.
- Patch 184.108.40.20686 (2015-08-18): Added.
- Whirthun on Twitter. (2015-08-07).
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzxN428C3f8 Tested in Patch 220.127.116.1186 (TGT patch)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax4U6dDIlws&t=0m49s Tested in Patch 18.104.22.16886 (TGT patch)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3io8LH_JxA Tested in Patch 22.214.171.12486 (TGT patch)
- Ben Brode on Twitter (2015-08-07).