He can never take a bath. Ewww.
How to get
Regular and golden Fire Elemental are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Regular||2|
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Golden||2|
Two copies of golden Fire Elemental (Core) are obtained for winning 50 games as shaman.
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Fire Elemental were a reward for raising a shaman to level 10.
- Two Golden copies of Fire Elemental were a reward for raising a shaman to levels 49 and 50.
- ▶️<summon sound>
- ▶️<attack sound>
- ▶️<death sound>
With a very potent Battlecry, the Fire Elemental makes for one of the shaman's best mid-to-late-game options. The 3 damage on play can be used to remove or soften up enemy creatures, while its high stats demands a swift answer from the opponent.
- Fire elementals are elemental creatures made of fire elements. The Fire elementals are led by Ragnaros in their home on the Elemental Plane known as The Firelands. While many fire elementals are controlled by the elemental lords, some are minions of the elemental spirits of Outland.
- Fire elementals are beings formed of blazing flames held together to create the appearance of a muscular humanoid torso. Black metal bracers encircle the thing's arms, and its torso trails off into a fiery tail. Fire elementals are beings of hate and cruelty. They enjoy causing pain. Fire elementals ignite all that they touch and consume the air around them. Fire elementals prefer close combat, where they can set their opponents alight and take no damage from the resulting blaze. They initiate combat by suffocating to weaken their enemies before engaging in melee. Cunning foes, fire elementals lure their opponents into dangerous areas, such as dry forests the elemental can set alight. Fire elementals are intelligent enough to attack only those who seem easy targets, and they usually flee when the battle turns against them.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Holiday Promos: Worldbreaker Block" series, for the card Searing Scorchling.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Basic to Legacy set.
- Patch 188.8.131.52662 (2021-03-25): Now reads: Battlecry: Deal 4 damage. (previously: Battlecry: Deal 3 damage.).
- Patch 184.108.40.20636 (2017-04-04): Is now a Elemental (previously: no minion type). Now has Free rarity (previously: Common).
- Unknown alpha patch: Now costs 6 mana (Down from 7).