|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
Good fencers make good neighbors, right?
RARITY=3 CLASS=12 COLLECTIBLE=1 ELITE=0 COST=3 HEALTH=2 ATK=2 CARDTYPE=4 ENCHANTMENT_BIRTH_VISUAL=0 ENCHANTMENT_IDLE_VISUAL=0 BATTLECRY=1
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- This card's Battlecry creates a cost-modification enchantment attached to your player: this means that it will not be cancelled if your hero or Hero Power is replaced. This enchantment reduces by 2 the mana cost of the next time you use your Hero Power that game: it wears off as soon as you use a Hero Power, but it doesn't need to be on the current turn (thus, this effect can last through turns, unlike most cost-modification enchantments attached to players that use to wear off at the end of their turn).
Without Inspire synergy, you are effectively paying 1 mana for a 2-2 minion. If you play it on a turn where you would have used your Hero Power anyway, this minion is decent. If you play it without using the Hero Power discount in the same turn, you lose some tempo (which you might be able to regain in a future turn, when you get a "free" Hero Power).
- ▶️ I am the dancing master!
- ▶️ Give me your best!
- ▶️ Touché...
- Fencing Coach's summon quote is a reference to the Song of Ice and Fire franchise, where Arya Stark's fencing instructor introduces himself with "I am your dancing master" in Game of Thrones chapter 22. This moment is also depicted in season 1 episode 3 of the television series.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Servants of the Betrayer" series, for the card Meeting with the Master.
- Patch 22.214.171.12486 (2015-08-18): Added.