This puppy chews up cards instead of shoes.
- "Succubus" redirects here. For the removed minion this replaced, see Succubus (removed).
How to get
They are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Felstalker were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the warlock class.
- Two Golden copies of Felstalker were a reward for raising a warlock to levels 40 and 42.
Felstalker sacrifices card efficiency for a lower mana cost, so it is often played in aggressive decks that focus on winning the game early. One could also choose to hold off from playing the Felstalker until it's the only card in hand to avoid the discard entirely.
- Felhounds (also known as fel hounds, felbeasts, hellhounds, manastalkers, fel demons and felstalkers) are ugly, red, spined creatures from the depths of the Twisting Nether. Felhounds are demon hounds used by the pit lords to sniff out sources of magic wherever they be found. Felhounds, who feed upon magic itself, are fond of draining the energies of hapless wizards and then ripping their bodies to shreds. They serve as the forerunners of the Burning Legion.
The card now named Felstalker was originally called Succubus, depicting a female member of the demonic sayaad species, with corresponding voicelines, art by Matt Dixon, and the flavor text "Warlocks have it pretty good". In patch 184.108.40.206761, Succubus was renamed to Felstalker, with new card art, voicelines, and flavor text to reflect the card's new identity.
- Succubus was removed for selection in Arena on September 15, 2016 but was reinstated on December 9, 2018.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Basic to Legacy set.
- Patch 220.127.116.11761 (2019-07-01): Updated and replaced Succubus.
- Dean Ayala (2016-09-08). Hearthside Chat: Upcoming Arena Changes with Dean Ayala. Retrieved on 2019-03-26.
- Blizzard Entertainment (2018-12-19). Arena Updates – December 19 2018. Retrieved on 2019-03-26.