|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
Her clothing? Pure silk, of course.
CLASS=2 COLLECTIBLE=1 RARITY=4 CARDTYPE=4 COST=5 ATK=5 HEALTH=3 CHOOSE_ONE=1 DEATHRATTLE=1 818=1
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- Fatespinner becomes a separate minion depending on its chosen Deathrattle, meaning it is technically a transform effect. This also means that if Fatespinner gets copied by , resummoned with or the like, it will maintain the chosen Deathrattle in the copying player's hand.
- While Fatespinner is in play, its text is changed to "Secret Deathrattle: Deal 3 damage to all minions; or Give them +2/+2."
This card is very interesting, but the choice is too obvious and the fact that it impacts the board evenly makes it almost useless. The fact that your opponent can almost always react to this card diminishes this impact even further.
- ▶️ I spin the strands of fate...
- ▶️ Succulent!
- ▶️ <death sound>
- The half-spider, half-humanoid viziers once served as advisors, sorcerers, and seers to the mighty nerubian spiderlords. But in the aftermath of the War of the Spider, the tables turned, and in the vacuum of their collapsed society, the cunning viziers rose to power. Utilizing their sorcery and high intelligence, the viziers have emerged as the rulers of the Nerubians' underground kingdom.
- Fatespinner marks the first time a card is officially able to gain a Secret Deathrattle.
- Patch 220.127.116.1157 (2017-10-8): Added