|Abilities:||Deal damage, Draw cards|
|Wiki tags:||Area of effect|
I wouldn't say I LOVE knives, but I'm definitely a fan.
How to get
They are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Fan of Knives were a reward for raising a rogue to level 4.
- Two Golden copies of Fan of Knives were a reward for raising a rogue to levels 28 and 30.
This spell has two steps:
- First, it deals its area of effect damage to all enemy minions, queuing and resolving triggers in order of play (see Damage for details).
- Then, it draws a card, queuing and resolving triggers.
Fan of Knives presents one of the few ways for Rogues to deal damage to several enemy minions (area of effect). It can be comboed with Spell Damage and can clear an enemy board of minions with low health very effectively.
Fan of Knives is a rogue ability from World of Warcraft. It deals area of effect damage in a radius around the caster.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Icecrown" series, for the card Fan of Knives.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Basic to Legacy set.
- Patch 184.108.40.20636 (2017-04-04): Now has Free rarity (previously: Common).
- Alpha patch 2 (2013-08-12): No longer damages enemy heroes.
- Patch 220.127.116.1188 (2013-06-22): Now does 1 damage, down from 1-2. Damage is now done to all enemies, rather than just enemy minions. Now allows you to draw a card.
- https://gist.github.com/Patashu/42197d97b7443326c14a#file-fan-of-knives-log Tested in Patch 18.104.22.16857 (2015-09-29)