Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The subject of this article is only available in Solo Adventures.
- This is a Puzzle Lab style encounter. The player has to solve three Board Clear puzzles.
- Alternative solution for any of three puzzles: kill the enemy hero with Shadow Council Necrolyte and restart the game.
|3||An Effective Method||
- Fallen Soldier
- ▶️<faint rasp>
- ▶️Why is this taking so long?!
- ▶️Ah, I see. We need more power...
Killing a Shadow Council Necrolyte
- ▶️Do not despair. You shall serve a new, greater purpose.
- ▶️Return to this world... serve the Horde once more.
- Fallen Soldier turns into Teron Gorefiend
- Teron Gorefiend
- ▶️Gul'dan... You have brought me back.
- Orgrim Doomhammer and two Frostwolf Warlords appear on the board
- ▶️I must find a way...
- Fallen Soldier
- ▶️<raspy snarl>
- Teron Gorefiend, born Teron'gor, was one of 's followers and a member of the . In death, he became the first of the necromantic terrors that became known as death knights — the warriors promised by Gul'dan to appease and combat the human mages' powerful magic. Gorefiend convinced to unite the Horde of Draenor and invade other worlds but was slain by at the Black Temple as the planet tore itself apart. Years later he was resurrected once more and returned to the Black Temple where he allied with .
- When Gul'dan recovered from his catatonic state and was on the verge of joining the Shadow Council in death, he "submitted" to Doomhammer's authority and promised to create warriors to fight for the Horde and counter the powerful magic of the humans. Doomhammer allowed him to live, to carry out this promise. Gul'dan took the corpses of the fallen Knights of Stormwind, and intended to imbue the rotting corpses with the souls of the Shadow Council. Nothing worked until he decided to sacrifice the necrolytes and cut out their hearts. He transmuted these hearts into powerful jewels, which were then affixed into truncheons. Upon making this stride, Gul'dan informed Doomhammer of his success. Placing the first truncheon into the hand of one of the corpses, the warlock and the Warchief watched as the energies of the necrolyte's heart that powered the weapon coursed through the corpse, until its eyes finally opened. Teron'gor had returned, now known as Teron Gorefiend.
- Patch 22.214.171.124601 (2021-07-01): Added.
|Book of Heroes|
|Illidan (Demon Hunter)||