|Set:||Demon Hunter Initiate|
|Abilities:||Lifesteal, Modify cost, Outcast|
|Wiki tags:||Ongoing effect, Targeted|
Sometimes looks CAN kill.
How to get
Once the regular version has been obtained, the golden version can be crafted and disenchanted.
|Golden Eye Beam||1600||400|
Two copies of regular Eye Beam (Core) are obtained for raising demon hunter to level 8.
Two copies of golden Eye Beam (Core) are obtained for winning 250 games as demon hunter.
- The Outcast overrides other cost reduction effects.
Eye Beam is a great card for securing the early game. Ideally, it destroys a small minion for 1 mana and restores 3 health to your hero. This healing is important, since it can extend how well demon hunters use Demon Claws for further board control. While less powerful, this card is still okay to play when it's not Outcast. This makes it a slightly more expensive Penance, which is still a reasonable removal card.
The potentially low cost of this spell makes it easy to play. If you have enough mana to move Eye Beam to the left-most or right-most spot, you will often still have 1 mana left over to finish by casting this.
Eye Beam is a Havoc Demon Hunter ability that allows the caster to obliterate everything in front of them with a beam of fel energy.
- Patch 220.127.116.11662 (2021-03-25): Fel spell school added.
- Patch 18.104.22.168310 (2020-04-09): Now reads, “…Outcast: This costs (1).” (previously “…Outcast: This costs (0).”).
- Server-side patch (2020-04-09): Outcast effect sets cost to 1 despite the text implemented.
- Server-side patch (2020-04-02): Now obtainable (locked from use until 10AM PT, 2020-04-7).
- Patch 22.214.171.124222 (2020-03-26): Added.