|Wiki tags:||Damage-related, Triggered effect|
The Sholazar Basin is home to a lot of really horrible things. If you're going to visit, wear bug spray. And plate armor.
How to get
|Golden Emperor Cobra||800||100|
As well as being collected in decks, this card can also be summoned by the following cards.
- Regular Emperor Cobra could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Silver 10 and Gold 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (2/10) and (4/10) achievements).
While the Emperor Cobra's stats are nothing impressive, it possesses the Poisonous ability: any minion damaged by it is destroyed. Abilities like the shaman spell Ancestral Healing or the druid spell Mark of the Wild, or minions that give other minions taunt like Sunfury Protector, Houndmaster or Defender of Argus can give you a snake that will instantly kill any attacker. Even the mighty Deathwing is not safe from the Emperor Cobra. Using Emperor Cobra with Tundra Rhino allows for instant removal, unless the targeted minion has Divine Shield.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Twilight of the Dragons" series, for the card Nag the Twisted.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 18.104.22.16820 (2017-02-28): Now reads: Poisonous (previously: Destroy any minion damaged by this minion.).
- Patch 22.214.171.12417 (2013-12-10): The spelling of the word "Sholazar" in the card's flavor text has been corrected from "Scholozar".
- Patch 126.96.36.19990 (2013-10-02): Has a new visual to remind you about his venomous power.
- Patch 188.8.131.5240 (April or May 2013): Stats changed from 0/1 to 2/3. Text changed from "Has +Attack equal to the number of Mana Crystals you have." to "Destroy any minion damaged by this minion."